Tuesday, November 22, 2011

things i'm loving right now

the zoo...where the kiddos and i explored a few days ago...the audubon zoo had me at hello when i heard there were sea lions (my absolute favorite without a doubt)..
satsumas..they're quickly becoming my new favorite fruit (in case you never had the chance of tasting these delicious things..it's kind of a cross between a tangerine and a clementine) one word...yum!

my new tutoring challenge....which involves ACT prep with one of the seniors that attends the church where i'm working

the bean gallery..a coffee shop that is quickly winning my heart with their perfectly blended frozen mocha coffees and outdoor seating..(which is also the back drop for my ACT prep tutoring sessions)
a spur of the moment visit...from a dear friend
my hammock..where i take the best naps (usually accidental ones)..have the best thoughts..and enjoy the best trees

"after all the ups and downs and shuffling around..i have found my home away from home..and i couldn't be more happy..excited..inspired..thankful..blessed"
peace & love
jillian

1 comment:

  1. Those all sound like great things to love! I especially like the hammock.

    ReplyDelete